Today we are very excited to announce that MLW and Leadership Maryland have completed a merger to join our two organizations. Under the agreement, MLW becomes a division of Leadership Maryland and will continue to host our summer programs and community outreach activities. Anita Durall Anderson will remain in the role of Executive Director. Together, we now offer a continuum of statewide programming that educates and empowers local leaders from middle school through retirement and beyond. Download the press release: Leadership Maryland Merges with MLW.
We’re pleased to announce that MLW is now accepting applications from those interested in staffing our 2017 summer programs. Instructions:
- Click HERE to access our online application system.
- Click on “view” for “2017 MLW Staff Application”
- If you’ve never staffed before, click “add” under “New Staff.” If you have, select “add” under “Returning Staff”
- Click “continue” on the right side bar under “Your Selections”
- Enter your email address under “Lookup Account” and click “next”
- If you did have an account, enter your password and proceed. If not, fill in your name and birthday and proceed.
- You should now be able to fill in your information, see the staff description, and answer the necessary questions
- Click “continue to cart”
- Click “complete” and you are finished!
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with a bunch of forms attached. You can ignore those for now. Staff who gets hired will be required to complete them at a later date.
If you have any questions, contact our Staff Recruitment Coordinator, Ben Kilduff, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!