Applications for students wishing to attend the Middle School Experience in Leadership (MSEL), Senior High Workshops (SHW) or Advanced Leadership Seminar (ALS) programs are now available to download from the mlw.org website. If you would like to receive a paper copy, please contact the office.
For MSEL and SHW applicants, applications must be received by April 1 to receive the Early Bird Tuition Discount.
Once your application is received, you will receive confirmation and the required medical forms which must be completed by June 1, 2013.
For more information, contact the MLW Office at email@example.com or 301-444-8623.
The Annual summer delegate reunion.
Hey 2012 Delegates! We are looking forward to seeing you at SAIL* on Saturday. Before you come, please take a few minutes to complete our feedback survey about your experience last summer. Click the link above or go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2012delegatefollowup.
Details: Saturday, January 5, 12:00 – 4:00 p.m.
North Laurel Community Center, 9411 Whiskey Bottom Road, Laurel, MD 20723
Even if you have not yet rsvp’d, you can still attend. Just be sure to check in when you arrive.
- Enjoy a light lunch and lots of social time. We’ll serve pizza and drinks as people arrive and see friends from the summer!
- See your Staff members! Many of the staff members will be on hand to facilitate fun group activities.
- Hear about the 2013 Programs and pick up an application. Be sure to check in when you arrive that way you (and a friend if you bring a guest) will qualify for the Early Bird discount even if you apply after the deadline of April 1.
- Show your MLW pride! SAIL is free of charge but we will have some MLW sweat shirts, shorts and pj pants on sale. If you are interested in getting something, please bring checks or cash. Also, we’ll be raising money for the MLW Scholarship fund which helps defray the costs of the program for many students every year.
- Bring your parents/guardians! This year, parents will have the opportunity to experience an MLW workshop, hear a panel discussion on using the MLW experience and participate in a round table discussion. Read an interesting letter from an MLW parent here. If you parents do not stay, be sure they are there at 4:00 p.m. to pick you up.
We look forward to seeing all our wonderful delegates from 2012 at SAIL – Students Aligned in Leadership!!